Join our team at Vermont’s award-winning, year-round luxury resort, spa and conference center. Excellent benefits include competitive wages, health/dental care, Resort discounts, Sports & Wellness Center Membership, and local area discounts. Please inquire at [email protected]
Guest Service Manager
We are currently seeking a Guest Services Manager. The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring Managing the Guest Services department including: Front Desk, Reservations, Concierge and Bellmen.
Guest Service Representative
We are currently seeking a Guest Services Representative. The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring 100% satisfaction from the moment a guest arrives at the hotel until they check out. They should anticipate a guest’s needs before they even know what they want. They may assist guests with all aspects of their stay.
Night Audit/Front Desk
This position is responsible for basic audit work, posting and balancing charges and settlements. Perform the duties of a Front Desk Agent including express checkout. Hours: 10 p.m.-6 a.m. Weekends and holidays required.
Stoweflake is seeking a Reservationist to follow AAA guidelines and Stoweflake policies. Job includes but not limited to; handle all incoming reservation calls with efficiency and professionalism, be able to make reservations, cancellations and answer questions on rates, hotel facilities, services and special promotions, being able to process payments with accuracy. Implement procedures provided to execute the job correctly. Maintain good relations with all guests.
World class spa facility looking for a dynamic wellness professional to direct our entire spa department and manage spa facilities. Experience in spa management is crucial. Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Responsible for the overall management of operations of the Stoweflake Spa.
- Accountable for compliance with Stoweflake operating standards for quality, service, staffing, sanitation and financial goals & budgets.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and manage all facets of the spa operations
- Hire, train, supervise and evaluate all supervisors and managers of Spa departments
- Oversee hiring, training, supervision and evaluation of all spa staff, with the assistance of the managers and supervisors where appropriate
- Participate in the development of the spa operating budget and oversee its implementation
- Participate in the development of the Standard operating Procedures for the total spa operation and for each department, in coordination with spa department managers
- Coordinate and assist managers in the development of the Job descriptions for all spa positions
- Coordinate the integration of special offerings in appropriate spa programs
- Guide and supervise the on-going program development and staff training in all spa departments
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of current thinking in each program area, and see that programs are continually updated accordingly
- Conduct regular, formal staff meetings for purposes of informing, training and inspiring staff
- Coordinate with other resort departments as necessary to ensure smooth and successful functioning of the spa facility, e.g. memberships, sales, appointments, housekeeping, maintenance, accounting, personnel, purchasing, marketing, public relations etc.
- Oversee spa physical plant to ensure facilities and equipment are in proper condition and good working order
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of the spa facilities and staff
- Oversee ordering of equipment and supplies, and maintain inventory control for all spa areas
- Participate in development of, and execute as directed, spa marketing, advertising and public relations plans
- Represent Stoweflake Spa in interviews with the press, and participate in public relations events as needed
- Recommend special projects/promotions, and execute them as directed by the President and/or General Manager
- Train staff in developing and maintaining effective member/guest relations and hospitality
- Personal services/treatments
- Professional services: medical, lifestyle counseling and guest lecturers
- Spa Retail
- Sport Club/Fitness
- Spa Marketing: Sales, Advertising and Public Relations (in conjunction with Marketing manager)
- Spa Member Services
- Spa Food & Beverage (in conjunction with F&B Director)
- Spa Physical Plant (in conjunction with Maintenance Manager)
- Sports Club Physical Plant (in conjunction with Maintenance Manager)
Knowledge, Skills, and Ability:
- Strong administrative and management skills, including developing and managing a departmental operating budget
- Warm, enthusiastic manner, with excellent interpersonal and guest relations skills
Qualifications: Education, Knowledge, Training, and Work Experience:
- Two years senior management experience in a Four quality luxury resort environment.
- Experienced in overseeing fitness, nutrition, personal services and stress management/lifestyle counseling departments
- Experienced in managing a staff of at least 30 people
- Bachelor’s degree or advanced degree preferred
- Sales experience required
Spa Desk Representative
This position includes the following tasks and skills but is not limited to the following description: Conduct tours of the spa facilities for hotel and outside guests. Receives incoming telephone calls promptly and politely, practicing proper phone etiquette. Be fully familiar with and knowledgeable about all spa services, treatments, and sports services. Books spa and salon services in an efficient and timely manner. Assists guests and members with the purchase of memberships, day fees, rentals, class fees.
Sport Club Attendant
Provide personal attention to guests. Prepare sports club/ sanctuary equipment and supplies daily. Replenish guest amenities, clothing and towels as necessary. Perform daily general cleaning and minor maintenance tasks in the facility.
Be part of a world class team of spa professionals. We are looking for a licensed and/or certified massage therapist to perform massage and body treatments in an upscale customer service environment. Spa experience a plus, license or certification required.
Proficient in all aspects of cosmetology and waxing treatments. Excellent personal appearance, good communication skills and a friendly, congenial personality. The ability to work in a high-volume, busy service environment while maintaining composure and focus on the guest. Weekend shifts.
We are looking for a certified Ayurvedic Body Worker to join our world-class spa team. The Spa at Stoweflake is recognized as a leading Ayurvedic destination for spa and wellness travelers. The appropriate candidate would be able to perform consultations, lead workshops and assist facilitation of trainings and retreats. This candidate should also be trained in Ayurvedic bodywork.
Position entails mowing, snow shoveling, trash removal, grounds maintenance, and minor room repairs. Landscaping and mechanical experience helpful.* Weekend and Some Nights till 10:00 shifts a must.* Ability to lift up to 50 pounds* Ability to maintain repetitive bending and kneeling* Please submit salary requests
Responsible for the daily cleaning of guest rooms, primarily town homes.
Assists Executive Housekeeper with the operation of the total Housekeeping/Laundry department (with emphasis on the townhouse units) to include all compliance with all Stoweflake operating standards for quality of product, service, staffing and sanitation of all interior property, with accountability for meeting profit goals & budgets.
Responsible for cleaning and preparing guest rooms and townhouses in a manner that will ensure Stoweflake’s guests a clean, attractive and secure place to stay with friendly attentive service. Requirements: Must be able to bend repetitively and lift 30-50 pounds.
The House person duties involve cleaning public areas of the hotel – vacuuming, dusting, cleaning public bathrooms; restocking linens for housekeepers, closets and restaurants. Provide amenities and services for guests as needed. Requirements: Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Food & Beverage
Seeking either full or part-time people for this year-round position. Energetic, self-motivated person looking for a great work atmosphere is a must!
Seeking either full or part-time people for this year-round position. Bartender experience required. Energetic, self-motivated person looking for a great work atmosphere is a must!