Our Main Hotel is pet-friendly! You can bring up to two pooches to stay with you, for a fee of $40 (plus tax) per pet per day. Let your fur babies roam on the extensive dog trails on our property. It’s 60 acres of tail-wagging, wide-open space!
Located just steps from the Main Hotel is the Stowe Rec Path. Follow the path as it playfully winds its way through the woods, across meadows and past farms. It’s 5.3 miles of easy terrain with views of Mt. Mansfield. There are wooden bridges to cross and several swimming holes of fresh, clean river water. They’re the perfect place for your fur babies to jump in and cool down!
NOTE: Dog-friendly specific accommodations are limited (including only two townhouses) and based on availability. These units MUST be booked with a reservationist in advance by calling 800-253-2232.
Please take a moment to review our pet policy and keep things pawsitive for everybody!!
- The maximum weight for any single dog is 80 pounds, with a limit of two dogs per guestroom. If there are two dogs occupying the same room, the maximum combined weight is not to exceed 100 lbs.
- All dogs must be house-trained.
- Make sure your dog is leashed when outside your guestroom.
- Most dogs do not do well when left alone in our guestrooms. Please do not leave your dogs unattended, unless they are in a crate and not barking.
- Please do not let your dogs jump up or lay down on the beds and furniture. While our cleaning staff is very thorough, microscopic pet dander can trigger and irritate guests with allergies.
- Dog owners are responsible for removing any dog waste and disposing of it in the proper receptacles.
- Any damage incurred by dogs is the responsibility of the owner.
- Please note that dogs are not allowed in the following areas due to state regulations, unless they are service dogs or guide dogs: Charlie B’s (including Winfield’s and the deck), Banquet Area during Food Service, Poolside, Spa, Sports Club and Salon.
Please read and sign our Pet Liability Form.