At Stoweflake, your dog is welcome! Your dog will have a great time on Stoweflake's extensive dog trails located on our 60 acres of wide-open space.
He will also love the Stowe Rec Path - a popular path for walking furry friends - located a few steps from his family's guestroom. The 5.3 mile easy-terrain Rec Path winds it's way through woods and across meadows, past farms, and has awesome views of Mt. Mansfield. The path crosses over Vermont wooden bridges and by several swimming holes. The river water is always fresh and clean, so your little buddy can jump in where ever he wants!
Stoweflake has a limited number of designated guestrooms and townhouses that are well suited for your well-behaved buddy. They are conveniently located close to outside entrances and walking paths. Please take a moment to review our simple guidelines so you can bring your Benny!
- Advance reservations by phone are required. 800-253-2232. Based on dog friendly units available. There will be a pet fee of $40 (plus tax) per day. Up to two dogs will be allowed per room reservation. See waiver and fee link below for more details.
- Please be sure your dog is leashed when outside accommodations.
- Most dogs do not do well alone in our guest room. Please do not leave your dog unattended.
- We know that you will agree that dogs do not belong on our beds or furniture. While our cleaning staff is very thorough, microscopic dog dander can cause irritation to other guests with allergies.
- Dog owners are responsible for removing dog waste and disposing in proper receptacles.
- Damages from dogs are the responsibility of the owner.