Say I do in the heart of Stowe, Vermont at Stoweflake Resort & Spa
- Stoweflake is an award winning resort, featuring a world class spa and a Wine Spectator award winning restaurant.
- Featuring a wide array of venues, both inside & out, including the Pinnacle Ballroom with 12 foot ceilings, the sunlit glass enclosed Atrium, or covered bridge.
- All situated on lush grounds (including over 40 acres) with majestic mountain views and adjacent to the Stowe Recreation path and golf course.
- Your family and guests will have many ways to experience Vermont, including hiking, mountain biking, craft beer tastings, snow shoeing, golfing, art galleries, shopping and more.
- No venue fees for you, or resorts fees for your guests.
We would love to meet you, and learn more about your wedding day or event. Please contact our event planner Amanda by phone/email, or fill out a request for proposal to see if Stoweflake is right match for you and your loved ones!
Contact Amanda at 802-760-1046 or [email protected]REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL >>
Picture your reception and/or ceremony among our bountiful flower gardens... amidst immaculately landscaped lawns... under a grand tent... poolside... or elsewhere on the grounds, privately secluded.
Comforting treatments, fragrant scents, soothing sounds, your spa experience wouldn't be complete without an equally delightful lunch in our Spa Cafe!
Spa parties are great for any occasion; bachelorette, bridal, baby showers, graduations and more. Customize your next spa party today!
With over 3000 bottles from more than 10 countries, our wine cellar is one of the most original in Vermont.
Refresh, renew and rejuvenate with your honey for a much needed break from the wedding planning process... or perhaps your honeymoon!
Whether it's a dinner buffet or a prix-fixe dinner, the Stoweflake offer glorious holiday dining-award-winning as usual.