SALES & MARKETING
The Revenue Manager will review and analyze day-to-day changes in available inventory and transient pace for hotel using various reports and making adjustments accordingly. Maximize hotel revenue by monitoring and controlling daily rate and inventory systems in all distribution channels. Manage Hotel rate system. Responsible for maximizing revenues through management of the web based reservation channels (IDS/GDS etc). Manage Internet based revenue generation projects. Maintain historical date, competitive data and trends. Establish daily room rate and group rate parameters as well as strategic goals for hotel. Proactively developing rates, promotions, packages and other selling strategies. Have an active role in developing overall direction of reservations and distribution processes, to ensure optimal service and maximum room revenue. Review and analyze market and competitive intelligence on regular basis.
Conference Sales Coordinator
Responsible for coordinating conferences and group meetings. Acts a liaison between all departments when accepting the hand-off from sales, interacting, coordinating and up-selling with the client and then communicating all aspects of the functions, which take place at the resort, to the operating departments of the resort. Work in conjunction / coordination of conference service staff. A strong secondary responsibility is the solicitation and responsiveness to inquiries for any free standing social meal / beverage functions, including weddings and all the coordination for these events.
Group Sales Manager
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa, New England's Premier Luxury Resort and Conference Center is seeking a dynamic individual to add to our sales team. The Conference Center at Stoweflake is one of the most award-winning conference centers in the country and is looking for a Sales Manager. Responsibilities:
- Focus on producing sales through direct sales and maintaining current accounts and networking.
- Acquire referrals from existing accounts; follow up on leads within 24 hrs of receipt in an effort to create new business.
- Maximize current hotel key accounts by identifying and developing those that offer revenue growth.
- Capture competitor's accounts through networking, research and reader board surveys.
- Responsible for re-booking business through building strong professional customer service.
- Maintain well-documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date file management in order to serve client and employer needs.
- Develop strong customer relationships through appropriate client communication, sales and negotiating skills and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Represent self and the hotel with the highest level of integrity and professionalism. Job Requires individual to be goal oriented and results driven. Position also requires occasional AM/PM work plus some weekends and that individual passes background check.
FRONT DESK REPRESENTATIVE: FULL-TIME OR PART-TIME
We are currently seeking a Guest Services Representative. The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring 100% satisfaction from the moment a guest arrives at the hotel until they check out. They should anticipate a guest's needs before they even know what they want. They may assist guests with all aspects of their stay.
Responsibilities include: checking guests into and out of the hotel, inform guests about hotel facilities/services, fulfill their requests during their stay, answer telephone inquiries, and make reservations; Post charges and handle cash and credit card transactions. Maintain balance of cash bank. Maintain guest accounts: guest checks, master accounts, vouchers, gift certificates, etc.; Manage and resolve all guest complaints (and compliments) in a professional and courteous manner; Resolves complaints and inquiries concerning service and facilities; Effectively coordinate relocation of guests when necessary; Ability to communicate with guest, hotel staff and management in a professional manner; Provide effective communication to all departments of guest activity; Maintain a high level of professional appearance and demeanor; Ensure that the front desk and back office is clean and well organized.
We currently have an opening on our Guest Service team for a Reservationist
- Takes reservations for the Stoweflake using care to follow AAA Guidelines and Stoweflake operating procedures.
- Using packages as a "better sell" for the guest and the Stoweflake.
- Helping guests to make decisions on what will be the best for them - giving them and using packages as a "better sell" for the guest and the Stoweflake.
- Assisting Guests to make decisions on what will be best for them giving them direction and information so they can make the best decision for their vacation - and helping them realize their expectations. Our goal is to provide Four Diamond facilities and a full service resort with a friendly, professional staff dedicated to the highest level of customer satisfaction.
Follows Stoweflake Operating procedures & AAA Guidelines on all occasions. We are here to make the guests stay exceed even their Expectations. Our goal is to provide Four Diamond facilities and full resort services with a friendly, professional staff dedicated to the of customer satisfaction.
- Hospitality experience a plus
- HOST computer knowledge a plus, but will train
- Nights, weekends and holidays a must
- Professional appearance
Candidate must possess: Excellent communication skills; Excellent guest relations skills; Heavy lifting required; An eye for detail; Ability to establish a sense of security to the guests/visitors; Must be 21 years of age, hold a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.
Housekeeping Staff needed for Rooms and Public Areas
Staff needed to help clean guest rooms and common areas to meet our 4 diamond standards. Weekends and holidays are required.
Public Area Cleanser/House Person
The Houseperson duties involve cleaning public areas of the hotel - vacuuming, dusting, cleaning public bathrooms; restocking linens for housekeepers, closets and restaurants. Provide amenities and services for guests as needed.
Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
Responsible for cleaning and preparing guest rooms and townhouses in a manner that will ensure Stoweflake's guests a clean, attractive and secure place to stay with friendly attentive service.
* Must be able to bend repetitively and lift 30-50 pounds.
SPA AND WELLNESS CENTER AT STOWEFLAKE
Responsibilities include: Perform facial treatments and waxing services to guests; Analyze guest's skin and prescribe the appropriate facial treatment; Explain products and reasons for the prescribed treatment to guests; Prepare the facial and waxing equipment and supplies daily; Maintain supply and treatment areas as directed; Stay current on the latest thinking pertinent to the department and become well-versed and trained in its application; Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest and maintain effective guest relations; Promote and execute effective retail sales; Maintain current knowledge of all spa programs and company information; Perform special projects as required by Lead Esthetician or Spa Treatments Manager; Conduct tours of the facility; Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the spa facility as directed by management; Provide appropriate and consistent levels of guest service and hospitality; Report for scheduled shifts promptly and ready to work.
COSMETOLOGIST AND/OR NAIL TECHNICIAN
Responsibilities include: Be part of a fun, caring, dynamic spa team in the heart of Vermont's Green Mountains. The Spa at Stoweflake seeks a detailed professional to join us in exceeding our guest's expectations. This individual should be a licensed cosmetologist or nail technician. License in the State of Vermont necessary - compensation for acquiring Vermont State licensure possible for the appropriate candidate.
Candidate must possess: Current license in massage therapy. Nationally Certified. One year experience providing massage services in a high-end salon or luxury spa environment.
FOOD AND BEVERAGE
Plan, prep, set up and provide quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in accordance with standards and plating guides. Position requires previous work experience. Position offers opportunity for advancement.
- Ability to work pantry, sauté and grill stations.
- Maintain organization, cleanliness and sanitation of work area and equipment.
- Good knife skills.
- Professional attitude with the ability to perform duties at AAA four diamond level.
- Full time AM/PM shifts available. These positions require flexible scheduling with varied days off.
- Be knowledgeable of Stoweflake Resort and Conference Centers policies and procedures.
RESTAURANT BREAKFAST WAITSTAFF
We are looking for "morning" people who are bright and cheery at 6 a.m. Seeking either full or part-time people for this year 'round position. Energetic, self-motivated person looking for a great work atmosphere a must!
RESTAURANT LUNCH & DINNER WAITSTAFF
Seeking either full- or part-time people for this year 'round position. Energetic, self-motivated person looking for a great work atmosphere a must!
Provide banquet food and beverage service, in a AAA 4-diamond manner, to conference attendees. Assist the Banquet Director with food and beverage set up. Able to lift 30+ pounds. All shifts, weekends and holidays may be required.
Takes orders from customers or Bar Waiter/Waitress. Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks. Serves wine and draught or bottled beer. Have full knowledge of and fully comply with the state liquor laws. Each bartender is responsible for the daily maintenance and cleanliness of the bar before, during and after shift. Responsible for proper reconciliation of documentation.
BARTENDER BANQUETS - ON CALL
Takes orders from customers or Bar Waiter/Waitress. Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks. Serves wine and draught or bottled beer. Have full knowledge of and fully comply with the state liquor laws. Each bartender is responsible for the setup/breakdown, maintenance and cleanliness of the bar before, during and after shift. Responsible for proper reconciliation of documentation.
For more information, call 802.760.1060, ext. 5317. You can apply in person at the Stoweflake Front Desk or submit your resume to:
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa
Attn: Personnel Manager
P.O. Box 369
Stowe, VT 05672
email: [email protected]