Stoweflake is ideally located in the heart of Stowe, where the action is! For starters, exploring the resort will keep you and your family plenty busy. Play around on our groomed snowshoe / Xcountry ski trails or in the indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor heated Jacuzzi! When it's time to ski, a free trolley service whisks you up to Stowe Mountain. Or choose from more winter wonderland experiences!
February 15-23, 2019
Ski and ride with Stoweflake during Presidents' Week! Stoweflake's central location means you're in the heart of it all. Close to the mountain, shopping, restaurants, and downtown Stowe.
Your stay includes:
- Resort or Townhouse accommodations
- Daily activities for the whole family including Winter Olympics and family board game night!
- 5k X-Country Ski and Snowshoe Trail
- Daily afternoon tea and cookies
- Use of Sports & Wellness Center access, game room, squash/racquetball court, indoor pool, and Jacuzzi
Call 800.253.2232 to customize your vacation!
What to do during the holidays:
- Zipline on a Canopy Treetop Tour
- Horseback and Pony Rides for all ages
- Go Ice Skating at Stowe Arena
- Sleigh and Carriage Rides
- Try your hand at Ice & Fly Fishing
Tours & Tastings
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Tours
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill
- Cabot Cheese Annex
- Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum
- Self Guided Covered Bridge Tours
- Stowe at Night Lantern Tours
- Echo Lake Aquarium and Science Ctr.
- Almost 60 Local, Boutique Shops...
- Arts & Craft Galleries
- Children Toy and Painting Activities
- Glassblowing Studio
- Church St. Marketplace, Burlington
- Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries