Stoweflake is ideally located in the heart of Stowe, where the action is! For starters, exploring the resort will keep you and your family plenty busy. Play around on our groomed snowshoe / Xcountry ski trails or in the indoor and outdoor pools, outdoor heated Jacuzzi! When it's time to ski, a free trolley service whisks you up to Stowe Mountain. Or choose from more winter wonderland experiences!
STAY FREE FOR THANKSGIVING
Stay two nights and receive the third consecutive night free when you stay over Thanksgiving*. Make Stoweflake your home for Thanksgiving as the 19-20 Ski Season hopes to be underway! What better way to kick off the winter celebrations than with family and friends over the Holidays!
Join us on Thanksgiving for a mouth-watering feast. Select from entrees such as Misty Knoll slow roasted turkey, to a Prime Rib carving station, or both...This is a traditional, yet gourmet buffet dinner your whole family will enjoy. See the entire menu here.
Call our Reservations team to book your Thanksgiving stay today: 800-253-2232
*Based on arrivals beginning November 26th - 28th, 2019 on new, non-group contracted rates. Cannot be combined with other offers. Dates are inclusive. Taxes and gratuity not included. Valid on classic level rooms or higher.
What to do during the holidays:
- Zipline on a Canopy Treetop Tour
- Horseback and Pony Rides for all ages
- Go Ice Skating at Stowe Arena
- Sleigh and Carriage Rides
- Try your hand at Ice & Fly Fishing
Tours & Tastings
- Ben & Jerry's Ice Cream Tours
- Cold Hollow Cider Mill
- Cabot Cheese Annex
- Vermont Ski & Snowboard Museum
- Self Guided Covered Bridge Tours
- Stowe at Night Lantern Tours
- Echo Lake Aquarium and Science Ctr.
- Almost 60 Local, Boutique Shops...
- Arts & Craft Galleries
- Children Toy and Painting Activities
- Glassblowing Studio
- Church St. Marketplace, Burlington
- Breweries, Distilleries and Wineries