- Perform facial treatments and waxing services to guests
- Analyze guest's skin and prescribe the appropriate facial treatment
- Explain products and reasons for the prescribed treatment to guests
- Prepare the facial and waxing equipment and supplies daily
- Maintain supply and treatment areas as directed
- Stay current on the latest thinking pertinent to the department and become well-versed and trained in its application
- Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest and maintain effective guest relations
- Promote and execute effective retail sales
- Maintain current knowledge of all spa programs and company information
- Perform special projects as required by Lead Esthetician or Spa Treatments Manager
- Conduct tours of the facility
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the spa facility as directed by management
- Provide appropriate and consistent levels of guest service and hospitality
- Report for scheduled shifts promptly and ready to work
- Perform hair, manicure, pedicure, make up and waxing services.
- Perform above services for weddings and special events.
- Oversee and maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the salon areas and Spa facilities.
- Provide appropriate and consistent levels of guest service and hospitality.
- Conduct tours of the facility as requested.
- Work cooperatively and professionally with all departments.
- Attend regular meetings as directed by the Assistant Spa Director.
- Perform special projects as required by Treatments Manager or Spa Director.
- Training and seminars are provided for staff.
Current license in massage therapy. Nationally Certified. One year experience providing massage services in a high-end salon or luxury spa environment.
Responsible for cleaning and preparing guest rooms and townhouses in a manner that will ensure Stoweflake's guests a clean, attractive and secure place to stay with friendly attentive service.
- Responsible for cleaning assigned rooms using approved cleaning chemicals and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains Housekeeping carts with specified products, in required quantities to adequately clean assigned rooms.
- Maintains cleanliness of closets and storage areas.
- Completes daily assignment sheet, correctly identifying the status of each room. Report any maintenance problem's or product shortages.
- Learns and is able to maintain a high level of cleanliness in the guest rooms as well as any other area assigned.
- Must be able to bend repetitively and lift 30-50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent guest relations skills.
- Heavy lifting required.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to establish a sense of security to the guests/visitors.
- Must be 21 years of age, hold a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.
We are looking for "morning" people who are bright and cheery at 6 a.m. Seeking either full or part-time people for this year 'round position. Energetic, self-motivated person looking for a great work atmosphere a must!
Lunch & Dinner Waitstaff
Seeking either full- or part-time people for this year 'round position. Energetic, self-motivated person looking for a great work atmosphere a must!
Provide banquet food and beverage service, in a AAA 4-diamond manner, to conference attendees. Assist the Banquet Director with food and beverage set up. Able to lift 30+ pounds. All shifts, weekends and holidays may be required.
Sales Manager - Groups
Hotel Group Sales Manager Job Responsibilities:
- Focus on producing sales through direct sales and maintaining current accounts and networking.
- Acquire referrals from existing accounts; follow up on leads within 24 hrs. of receipt in an effort to create new business.
- Maximize current hotel key accounts by identifying and developing those that offer revenue growth.
- Capture competitor's accounts through networking, research and reader board surveys.
- Responsible for re-booking business through building strong professional customer service.
- Maintain well-documented, accurate, organized and up-to-date file management in order to serve client and employer needs.
- Develop strong customer relationships through appropriate client communication, sales and negotiating skills and the use of professional, courteous and ethical interpersonal interaction.
- Represent self and the hotel with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
Job Requires individual to be goal oriented and results driven. Position also requires occasional AM/PM work plus some weekends and that individual passes background check.
The successful candidate should have a minimum of 2-3 years outside sales experience; hotel sales experience a plus. Good communication skills, both written and oral. Position requires some travel.
Sales/Business Development Representative
The ideal candidate for this position will be a self starter who will be responsible for generating and identifying sales leads and assist the Sales Team in identifying meeting and conference business. Work with major corporations and organizations. Assist in appointment set up for the Sales Team. Identify a point of contact within companies and work with that contact to set up appointments. Research, through the internet, new companies to contact.
- Good telephone skills.
- Must be confident and able to communicate with senior level executives.
- Sales experience a plus.
Front Desk Representative - FT or PT
We are currently seeking a Guest Services Representative. The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring 100% satisfaction from the moment a guest arrives at the hotel until they check out. They should anticipate a guest's needs before they even know what they want. They may assist guests with all aspects of their stay.
- The customer service oriented agent will check guests into and out of the hotel, inform guests about hotel facilities/services, fulfill their requests during their stay, answer telephone inquiries, and make reservations.
- Post charges and handle cash and credit card transactions. Maintain balance of cash bank. Maintain guest accounts: guest checks, master accounts, vouchers, gift certificates, etc.
- Manage and resolve all guest complaints (and compliments) in a professional and courteous manner.
- Resolves complaints and inquiries concerning service and facilities.
- Effectively coordinate relocation of guests when necessary.
- Ability to communicate with guest, hotel staff and management in a professional manner.
- Provide effective communication to all departments of guest activity.
- Maintain a high level of professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ensure that the front desk and back office is clean and well organized.
Spa/Sports Club Desk Representative - FT or PT
Conduct tours of the spa facilities for hotel and outside guests. Receive incoming telephone calls promptly and politely, practicing proper phone etiquette. Be fully familiar with and knowledgeable about all spa services, treatments, and sports services. Book spa and salon services in an efficient and timely manner. Assist guests and members with the purchase of memberships, day fees, rentals, class fees. Maintain all Sanctuary, public and service areas with cleanliness, towels, cups or water
Takes orders from customers or Bar Waiter/Waitress. Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks. Serves wine and draught or bottled beer. Have full knowledge of and fully comply with the state liquor laws. Each bartender is responsible for the daily maintenance and cleanliness of the bar before, during and after shift. Responsible for proper reconciliation of documentation.
Bartender Banquets - on call
Takes orders from customers or Bar Waiter/Waitress. Mixes ingredients such as liquor, soda, water, sugar, and bitters to prepare cocktails and other drinks. Serves wine and draught or bottled beer. Have full knowledge of and fully comply with the state liquor laws. Each bartender is responsible for the setup/breakdown, maintenance and cleanliness of the bar before, during and after shift. Responsible for proper reconciliation of documentation.
Working in the main kitchen and conference kitchen. Job entails washing dishes, cleaning kitchen area, sweeping, mopping, putting away dishes to proper place, and taking out garbage. Light duty in prep cooking such as cutting and peeling. Nights, weekends and holidays are required.
Have a passion for creating memorable experiences in a beautiful location for guests and coworkers. Our Cosmetologist Supervisor will provide guidance and training for the cosmetologists and nail technicians in the spa. In addition, this position performs haircuts and styles, waxing and nail services. The appropriate candidate will have spa and/or salon supervisory experience, as well as, experience in providing a high level of guest service. Must be fully licensed in the State of Vermont.
Sanctuary/Sports Club Attendant FT or PT
Provides personal attention to guests. Prepares sanctuary equipment and supplies daily. Replenishes guest amenities, clothing and towels as necessary. Performs daily general cleaning and minor maintenance tasks in the facility. Conducts tours of the facility. Oversees and maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the Sports Club, sanctuary areas and spa facilities.
For more information, call 802.760.1060, ext. 5317. You can apply in person at the Stoweflake Front Desk or submit your resume to:
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa
Attn: Personnel Manager
P.O. Box 369
Stowe, VT 05672