- Perform facial treatments and waxing services to guests
- Analyze guest's skin and prescribe the appropriate facial treatment
- Explain products and reasons for the prescribed treatment to guests
- Prepare the facial and waxing equipment and supplies daily
- Maintain supply and treatment areas as directed
- Stay current on the latest thinking pertinent to the department and become well-versed and trained in its application
- Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest and maintain effective guest relations
- Promote and execute effective retail sales
- Maintain current knowledge of all spa programs and company information
- Perform special projects as required by Lead Esthetician or Spa Treatments Manager
- Conduct tours of the facility
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the spa facility as directed by management
- Provide appropriate and consistent levels of guest service and hospitality
- Report for scheduled shifts promptly and ready to work
- Perform hair, manicure, pedicure, make up and waxing services.
- Perform above services for weddings and special events.
- Oversee and maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the salon areas and Spa facilities.
- Provide appropriate and consistent levels of guest service and hospitality.
- Conduct tours of the facility as requested.
- Work cooperatively and professionally with all departments.
- Attend regular meetings as directed by the Assistant Spa Director.
- Perform special projects as required by Treatments Manager or Spa Director.
- Training and seminars are provided for staff.
Current license in massage therapy. Nationally Certified. One year experience providing massage services in a high-end salon or luxury spa environment.
Responsible for cleaning and preparing guest rooms and townhouses in a manner that will ensure Stoweflake's guests a clean, attractive and secure place to stay with friendly attentive service.
- Responsible for cleaning assigned rooms using approved cleaning chemicals and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains Housekeeping carts with specified products, in required quantities to adequately clean assigned rooms.
- Maintains cleanliness of closets and storage areas.
- Completes daily assignment sheet, correctly identifying the status of each room. Report any maintenance problem's or product shortages.
- Learns and is able to maintain a high level of cleanliness in the guest rooms as well as any other area assigned.
- Must be able to bend repetitively and lift 30-50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent guest relations skills.
- Heavy lifting required.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to establish a sense of security to the guests/visitors.
- Must be 21 years of age, hold a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.
The Kitchen Supervisor assumes responsibility for the kitchen in the absence of the Sous/ Executive Sous Chef and leads the culinary staff for successful kitchen operations.
- Ensure the effective operation of the kitchen by directly supervising culinary staff to precisely, consistently and safely deliver on guest food orders
- Deliver a consistent food product and manage the restaurant's delivery of meals by expediting food orders.
- Assist the Sous/ Executive Sous Chef with menu creation.
- Maintain food stock levels and control cost of sales by assisting Sous/ Executive Sous Chef with ordering required food through approved vendors and conducting food inventory.
- Safely prepare food by using knives, ovens, grills, warming trays and other restaurant cooking instruments in accordance to culinary standards for safe operation
- Positively and professionally respond to Sous/ Executive Sous Chef requests to complete tasks assigned to culinary standards, including but not limited to: preparation work, dishwashing, cooking food, plating food, sanitizing the kitchen with chemicals, transporting food deliveries from dock and unpacking in dry and cold storage, keeping work station neat and sanitized, and other duties as assigned.
- Communicate in a courteous and professional manner
Plan, prep, set up and provide quality service in all areas of food production for menu items and specials in accordance with standards and plating guides. Position requires previous work experience. Position offers opportunity for advancement.
We are looking for "morning" people who are bright and cheery at 6 a.m. Seeking either full or part-time people for this year 'round position. Energetic, self-motivated person looking for a great work atmosphere a must!
Lunch & Dinner Waitstaff
Seeking either full- or part-time people for this year 'round position. Energetic, self-motivated person looking for a great work atmosphere a must!
Provide banquet food and beverage service, in a AAA 4-diamond manner, to conference attendees. Assist the Banquet Director with food and beverage set up. Able to lift 30+ pounds. All shifts, weekends and holidays may be required.
For more information, call 802.760.1060, ext. 5317. You can apply in person at the Stoweflake Front Desk or submit your resume to:
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa
Attn: Personnel Manager
P.O. Box 369
Stowe, VT 05672