- Perform facial treatments and waxing services to guests
- Analyze guest's skin and prescribe the appropriate facial treatment
- Explain products and reasons for the prescribed treatment to guests
- Prepare the facial and waxing equipment and supplies daily
- Maintain supply and treatment areas as directed
- Stay current on the latest thinking pertinent to the department and become well-versed and trained in its application
- Ensure a pleasant visit for each guest and maintain effective guest relations
- Promote and execute effective retail sales
- Maintain current knowledge of all spa programs and company information
- Perform special projects as required by Lead Esthetician or Spa Treatments Manager
- Conduct tours of the facility
- Maintain cleanliness and neatness of the spa facility as directed by management
- Provide appropriate and consistent levels of guest service and hospitality
- Report for scheduled shifts promptly and ready to work
- Perform hair, manicure, pedicure, make up and waxing services.
- Perform above services for weddings and special events.
- Oversee and maintain the cleanliness and neatness of the salon areas and Spa facilities.
- Provide appropriate and consistent levels of guest service and hospitality.
- Conduct tours of the facility as requested.
- Work cooperatively and professionally with all departments.
- Attend regular meetings as directed by the Assistant Spa Director.
- Perform special projects as required by Treatments Manager or Spa Director.
- Training and seminars are provided for staff.
Current license in massage therapy. Nationally Certified. One year experience providing massage services in a high-end salon or luxury spa environment.
Responsible for cleaning and preparing guest rooms and townhouses in a manner that will ensure Stoweflake's guests a clean, attractive and secure place to stay with friendly attentive service.
- Responsible for cleaning assigned rooms using approved cleaning chemicals and procedures.
- Stocks and maintains Housekeeping carts with specified products, in required quantities to adequately clean assigned rooms.
- Maintains cleanliness of closets and storage areas.
- Completes daily assignment sheet, correctly identifying the status of each room. Report any maintenance problem's or product shortages.
- Learns and is able to maintain a high level of cleanliness in the guest rooms as well as any other area assigned.
- Must be able to bend repetitively and lift 30-50 pounds.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent guest relations skills.
- Heavy lifting required.
- An eye for detail.
- Ability to establish a sense of security to the guests/visitors.
- Must be 21 years of age, hold a valid driver's license and have a good driving record.
We are looking for "morning" people who are bright and cheery at 6 a.m. Seeking either full or part-time people for this year 'round position. Energetic, self-motivated person looking for a great work atmosphere a must!
Lunch & Dinner Waitstaff
Seeking either full- or part-time people for this year 'round position. Energetic, self-motivated person looking for a great work atmosphere a must!
Provide banquet food and beverage service, in a AAA 4-diamond manner, to conference attendees. Assist the Banquet Director with food and beverage set up. Able to lift 30+ pounds. All shifts, weekends and holidays may be required.
For more information, call 802.760.1060, ext. 5317. You can apply in person at the Stoweflake Front Desk or submit your resume to:
Stoweflake Mountain Resort & Spa
Attn: Personnel Manager
P.O. Box 369
Stowe, VT 05672